Saturday, July 18, 2015

Zeus

3 - Zeus 



In mythology,

I am known as a God

But in reality,

I am good, and not that bad


In mythology

I am known as the God of the sky

But in reality,

I am a little bit shy


But in both mythology and reality

I want to be known as somebody

For something I am good at.

I am Zeus


I just made this awesome poem just because I love my name . Back to the old times, when I was a child I always wonder where my name came from. Every time I ask my parents about that, they always say to me that it came from a Greek god named "Zeus" which is the Olympian god. I feel I am unique because since when I was a child, I haven't met someone who has the same name as mine. 

1 comment:

  1. Wyatt is love, Wyatt is life. HAHAHA Wyatt Zeus... Cool name tho. :)

    ReplyDelete